RMG Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can i have my roverradio back yet??

+5
Ace0751
Freak
charliebrown36
kasblah
fuzzbomb
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

can i have my roverradio back yet?? Empty can i have my roverradio back yet??

Post  fuzzbomb Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:00 pm

ok...i'll admit it...i miss reading then bashing anything written by whorex4/russie j/el69/.
it's my guilty pleasure...hey,what can i say.you know that they're never gonna go away...(ever)

and rover's a piece of shit!!just yanking the rug out from under our(collectively) feet.
the nerve of some people...

wonder what the site will be like in this incarnation??

can't possibly be any worse?we will just have to wait and see...

and i'm sick of waiting.
fuzzbomb
fuzzbomb

Back to top Go down

can i have my roverradio back yet?? Empty Re: can i have my roverradio back yet??

Post  kasblah Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:16 am

ok Rover said today they are planning on it being up by Dec 18, but no promises...
WTF
what kind of BS back alley establishment does he have creating this fucking gem of a site?
It would have been nice to know they were going to be down for so long, I would have grabbed some contact info from my archived messages..
fucking bullshit

kasblah

Back to top Go down

can i have my roverradio back yet?? Empty Re: can i have my roverradio back yet??

Post  fuzzbomb Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:43 am

those dirty bastards!!!

hi kas
fuzzbomb
fuzzbomb

Back to top Go down

Post  charliebrown36 Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:22 am

Yeah, I was pretty shocked too.
I got to the hospital for a week and then BAM.
It's gone!
I wasn't sure how I was going to stay in contact with some of you.
Then I realized that I'm friends with alot of you on Facebook. Smile
((BTW, I created a group for us on Facebook to go along with this.))
But still.
Forewarning would have been nice.
Mad
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

http://www.myspace.com/classyeva

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:42 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked The 18th???? Seriously they aren't getting it back up until the fucking 18th???? WTF! It's already been down for what 2 weeks? Holy hell! And the sad thing is I'd be willing to bet that it won't be up by the date they give and even if it is...there WILL BE GLITCHES. Shit will be fucked up on it once again.
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace0751 Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:31 pm

Keep crying about it lol. You guys have this to keep you entertain for the time being and guess what no schiavo family to annoy you. It takes time to build a site not just a week. I actually forgot about it and I am off doing other things.

Ace0751

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:51 pm

Ace0751 wrote:Keep crying about it lol. You guys have this to keep you entertain for the time being and guess what no schiavo family to annoy you. It takes time to build a site not just a week. I actually forgot about it and I am off doing other things.

Ace it's been more than a week already that the site has been down. And if they don't get the site up until the 18th guess what? That'll add another 8 days onto it. You forget something else Ace...they didn't take the current site down and THEN start building the new site. According to Rover the new site has been being worked on for a WHILE now. Remember back in I think it was September or October that he STOPPED people from being able to register cause of the new site that was coming? Gee...um if my math is right that means they have been working on this new site for more than a week.
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace0751 Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:55 pm

I really don't care when the site come back up I am not that worried about it. I got you peeps on facebook and on here nothing wrong with that. Nothing is ever on time with rover I would not be surprised if it came back in January.

Ace0751

Back to top Go down

Post  charliebrown36 Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:02 pm

Freak wrote:
Ace0751 wrote:Keep crying about it lol. You guys have this to keep you entertain for the time being and guess what no schiavo family to annoy you. It takes time to build a site not just a week. I actually forgot about it and I am off doing other things.

Ace it's been more than a week already that the site has been down. And if they don't get the site up until the 18th guess what? That'll add another 8 days onto it. You forget something else Ace...they didn't take the current site down and THEN start building the new site. According to Rover the new site has been being worked on for a WHILE now. Remember back in I think it was September or October that he STOPPED people from being able to register cause of the new site that was coming? Gee...um if my math is right that means they have been working on this new site for more than a week.

So wait, does that mean that we lose our old profiles and all the old forums and have to start everything fresh again? If that the case then I strongly push for saying fuck it and just sticking with this forum. We can just give the link to all the people that matter.
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:20 am

charliebrown36 wrote:
Freak wrote:

So wait, does that mean that we lose our old profiles and all the old forums and have to start everything fresh again? If that the case then I strongly push for saying fuck it and just sticking with this forum. We can just give the link to all the people that matter.

You won't lost your old profile. They will transfer the old profiles to the new site. Now the only bad thing is some posts and blogs might be lost. Last time they did a site switch I'm pretty sure blogs got lost.
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  charliebrown36 Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:45 pm

Freak wrote:
charliebrown36 wrote:
Freak wrote:

You won't lost your old profile. They will transfer the old profiles to the new site. Now the only bad thing is some posts and blogs might be lost. Last time they did a site switch I'm pretty sure blogs got lost.

Oh, well I personally don't really care about that. And if some of the posts get lost then oh well. It's not like they won't be made up for. bounce

Last edited by charliebrown36 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My Post Posted In The Old Qupte)
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzbomb Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:48 am

seriously...

can i have my roverradio back?
fuzzbomb
fuzzbomb

Back to top Go down

Post  charliebrown36 Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:45 am

So seeing as tomorrow is the 18th... does anyone honestly believe that the site will be back up?
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

Back to top Go down

Post  jitterypillow Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:24 am

Well, since today is the 19th, and it's still not up, I'm gonna go with "no".
jitterypillow
jitterypillow

Back to top Go down

Post  charliebrown36 Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:51 am

jitterypillow wrote:Well, since today is the 19th, and it's still not up, I'm gonna go with "no".

Yeah, and now seeing as it's the 22nd, I bet it isn't back until Jan. 7th or later, now with the new thingy and whatever.
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

Back to top Go down

Post  jitterypillow Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:04 pm

Just what I was thinking.
jitterypillow
jitterypillow

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:14 am

charliebrown36 wrote:
jitterypillow wrote:Well, since today is the 19th, and it's still not up, I'm gonna go with "no".

Yeah, and now seeing as it's the 22nd, I bet it isn't back until Jan. 7th or later, now with the new thingy and whatever.

That was kinda my guess from the start especially when I heard "December 18th". There was no way in fuck that site was gonna be back up during the holidays or while the show is on vacation and shit. I still don't grasp how Rover seems to be like the ONLY show/anything in the world that can't get shit on a site updated quickly. Granted Maxwell's show kinda sucked but shit they were able to post shit on their site THE SAME DAY.

Rover is in no hurry to get the site back up. If he didn't hurry to get his site up when the merchandise came out, he's not gonna hurry now. But just be aware...when the site comes back it'll have glitches despite them having WEEKS to work out the shit.
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzbomb Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:48 pm

i want my roverradio site NOW!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
fuzzbomb
fuzzbomb

Back to top Go down

Post  charliebrown36 Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:32 pm

fuzzbomb wrote:i want my roverradio site NOW!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

At this rate IDK if we will even get it back.
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

Back to top Go down

Post  kasblah Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:14 pm

such crap I tell ya! any reputable web firm would have had the site up in 24 hours!

kasblah

Back to top Go down

Post  charliebrown36 Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:01 pm

kasblah wrote:such crap I tell ya! any reputable web firm would have had the site up in 24 hours!

Precisely.
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:22 am

kasblah wrote:such crap I tell ya! any reputable web firm would have had the site up in 24 hours!

Shit find the right kid and he could have the site back up in 24 hours. And I still say what's even worse is it'll take forever for them to get the site back up and it will STILL be fucked up when they get it up again. There will be bugs and glitches even though you'd think after all this time it would come back working fine.
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace0751 Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:40 pm

I would not be surprised if the site does not come back at all. I mean if he is doing all of this I bet he gave up a long time ago probably as soon as the site went down. If I was running it that site would of been up after new years. It does take time to code all the stuff you want to have and put in all the designs and pics in you want. But it does not take that long he is just dicking around that I know for a fact. If your that lazy to make a site hire a small team to do it oh wait he does not have enough funds to do that that means no website for a long time.

Ace0751

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:17 am

Ace0751 wrote:I would not be surprised if the site does not come back at all. I mean if he is doing all of this I bet he gave up a long time ago probably as soon as the site went down. If I was running it that site would of been up after new years. It does take time to code all the stuff you want to have and put in all the designs and pics in you want. But it does not take that long he is just dicking around that I know for a fact. If your that lazy to make a site hire a small team to do it oh wait he does not have enough funds to do that that means no website for a long time.

But the thing is it's not like the site crashed and then they had to scramble and fix it. He took it down in order to get the new site up and running. That's what makes it worse. It should have been a quick process of transferring certain data from the one site over to the new site like profiles, etc. He does have a team to do it or that runs his site, at least that's what he's said before. Cause he's said how it's like some people in UK or somewhere overseas. The site will come back eventually. He needs the site eventually for things like the calendar search and contests.
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  jitterypillow Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:51 am

He let slip at one point that ClearChannel wanted the rest of the site down while the store was up and the calendars and such were being sold. Probably worried that folks who don't know the show but were shopping for presents for folks might see something unseemly.
jitterypillow
jitterypillow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next