RMG Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pittsburgh is not going to the superbowl ha ha ha

5 posters

Go down

Pittsburgh is not going to the superbowl ha ha ha Empty Pittsburgh is not going to the superbowl ha ha ha

Post  Ace0751 Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:26 am

Its about time we beat the shitters. I bet the fans in pit are pretty pissed off cause we knocked the champs out of the playoff picture. I was talking to eva when this was happening and next thing I knew I was getting free drinks from the owners. GO BROWNS!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ace0751

Back to top Go down

Pittsburgh is not going to the superbowl ha ha ha Empty Re: Pittsburgh is not going to the superbowl ha ha ha

Post  Freak Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:29 am

Ace0751 wrote:Its about time we beat the shitters. I bet the fans in pit are pretty pissed off cause we knocked the champs out of the playoff picture. I was talking to eva when this was happening and next thing I knew I was getting free drinks from the owners. GO BROWNS!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

SuperBowl? Shit they aren't even going to the playoffs. Ah the fans are already making excuses. "You beat our injured team" "You got lucky". First fuck injuries...almost every NFL team WEEKLY has someone out with an injury. As for the got lucky...um your team is 6 and 7 now so it's not like beating you this year is a pure luck thing. You've lost to plenty of teams with losing records so...yeah you guys suck this year. The fact we killed their playoff hopes made that win even sweeter!! I wonder if Big Ben felt like a hooker last night with as much as he was on his back lol. Gotta love 8 sacks!! I don't know what got into our defense last night but holy shit they are playing their asses off. I mean our defense has played hard all year and usually in the 2nd half is worn out cause our offense didn't do shit...but last night the defense stayed fired up.

I admit I was a little afraid when Pittsburgh was doing their last charge down the field but then the defense held them!
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Pittsburgh is not going to the superbowl ha ha ha Empty Re: Pittsburgh is not going to the superbowl ha ha ha

Post  Ace0751 Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:54 am

Where is that one moron hockeycoxx bring him into this forum just so we can rip on his team and see how pissed off he gets. Damn the rover site for not being up yet this would a good thread to post up in their.

Ace0751

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:08 pm

I've already been ripping on Steelers fans for it. Telling them at least they can cry into their little towels lmao! And then when they try to be like well your team sucks! It's like okay fine but what does that say for your team since we BEAT you? The Browns might suck but at least we didn't go from the SuperBowl to not even making the playoffs the next year.
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzbomb Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:59 pm

no matter what kind of spin you put on it...

the Cleveland Browns still suck.

let's just say that every squirrel gets a nut

and Cleveland got their's(note spelling) by beating(if you can call it that) Pittsburgh...

Clevelander...always happy with mediocrity.LOL
fuzzbomb
fuzzbomb

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace0751 Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:51 am

Its funny that they say we beat an injured team when only two players are injured compared to half of our team being injured again. Shitsburgh got beat by our third and fourth stringers HA now thats so sad. Well the fans got their xmas gifts so the season is done for them.

Ace0751

Back to top Go down

Post  jitterypillow Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 am

Me and my boss were yelling "Go Browns" to a Steelers fan Friday morning. He responded with "The Browns suck." I said, "Yeah, but the Steelers got their asses kicked by the WORST team in the NFL!" He told me, "they didn't get their asses kicked, they just lost."

I said, "When you lose to the worst team in the NFL, it's an ass kicking!!" He conceded. Cool
jitterypillow
jitterypillow

Back to top Go down

Post  charliebrown36 Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:36 am

jitterypillow wrote:Me and my boss were yelling "Go Browns" to a Steelers fan Friday morning. He responded with "The Browns suck." I said, "Yeah, but the Steelers got their asses kicked by the WORST team in the NFL!" He told me, "they didn't get their asses kicked, they just lost."

I said, "When you lose to the worst team in the NFL, it's an ass kicking!!" He conceded. Cool

Bahahahaha. That's funny shit right there! Very Happy
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

http://www.myspace.com/classyeva

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:59 am

fuzzbomb wrote:no matter what kind of spin you put on it...

the Cleveland Browns still suck.

let's just say that every squirrel gets a nut

and Cleveland got their's(note spelling) by beating(if you can call it that) Pittsburgh...

Clevelander...always happy with mediocrity.LOL

First I didn't say the Browns don't suck. My point is this...say you sit there and go I suck at something and I turn around and beat you at it. What does that say for you if you lost to someone who sucks so much? Why the fuck do people keep acting like it was some huge moment of luck to beat Pittsburgh? Their team is NOT that good this year. They have lost to Oakland, KC and us. They are only 6-7. Beating Pittsburgh this year isn't like some huge fluke for teams to do. They have lost 5 in a row, 3 of those loses came to teams that aren't even CLOSE to being at .500 with their records. The fans should be happy with what Cleveland did against Pittsburgh. Why wouldn't they? With the way this season has been it's only right that people are gonna be happy when the defense steps up BIG TIME and delivers 8 sacks on Big Ben, manages to hold Pittsburgh from getting the 1st down near the end of the game and so on.
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace0751 Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:24 am

The way the browns have been playing I would not be surprised if they win out. I mean it all started with the san diego game and since then these are not the browns we know. These people suited in a browns uniform and wanted to play. GO BROWNS!!!

Ace0751

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum