RMG Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New years gathering

4 posters

Go down

New years gathering Empty New years gathering

Post  Ace0751 Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:44 am

We have not had a get together in a while cause we are all busy. But how bout this if no one is working new years day how bout we have a little get together at my place. BYOB and also food if you like. So how about it and also watch ohio state whoop oregon in the rose bowl.

Ace0751

Back to top Go down

New years gathering Empty Re: New years gathering

Post  charliebrown36 Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:51 pm

Ace0751 wrote:We have not had a get together in a while cause we are all busy. But how bout this if no one is working new years day how bout we have a little get together at my place. BYOB and also food if you like. So how about it and also watch ohio state whoop oregon in the rose bowl.

Sounds good to me. Can we bring friends? (Meaning Taylor, duh.) Smile
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

http://www.myspace.com/classyeva

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:05 pm

charliebrown36 wrote:
Ace0751 wrote:We have not had a get together in a while cause we are all busy. But how bout this if no one is working new years day how bout we have a little get together at my place. BYOB and also food if you like. So how about it and also watch ohio state whoop oregon in the rose bowl.

Sounds good to me. Can we bring friends? (Meaning Taylor, duh.) Smile

I gotta second that question. Cause if I come I'd bring Justin with me since he's gonna be on vacation that week.
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  jitterypillow Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:47 am

Goddamn it. Sad Mad No

The wife and I are still finalizing what we're doing New Year's Eve, but for New Year's Day we already have plans.

Grumblegrumblegrumble...
jitterypillow
jitterypillow

Back to top Go down

Post  charliebrown36 Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:35 am

jitterypillow wrote:Goddamn it. Sad Mad No

The wife and I are still finalizing what we're doing New Year's Eve, but for New Year's Day we already have plans.

Grumblegrumblegrumble...

Well poo. No
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

Back to top Go down

Post  jitterypillow Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:39 am

charliebrown36 wrote:
jitterypillow wrote:Goddamn it. Sad Mad No

Grumblegrumblegrumble...

Well poo. No

I don't see how that'll help with scheduling conflicts, but I guess I can give it a shot. Embarassed pale affraid confused
jitterypillow
jitterypillow

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace0751 Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:09 pm

Well it would towards the evening time not during the day. That's what I was planning on.

Ace0751

Back to top Go down

Post  charliebrown36 Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:48 pm

Ace0751 wrote:Well it would towards the evening time not during the day. That's what I was planning on.

Well that is a bonus. I am always more available in the evening than I am during the day. (Well... eight times out of ten.)
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace0751 Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Well have to know what everyone is doing new years day towards the evening

Ace0751

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:04 pm

Ace0751 wrote:Well have to know what everyone is doing new years day towards the evening

At this point it's not gonna matter much since it's NYE technically and you've given out no details for your New Years day party. I've already got plans for the New Years day now because you never posted anymore about it.
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace0751 Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:35 pm

Freak wrote:
Ace0751 wrote:Well have to know what everyone is doing new years day towards the evening

At this point it's not gonna matter much since it's NYE technically and you've given out no details for your New Years day party. I've already got plans for the New Years day now because you never posted anymore about it.

This is what I said

We have not had a get together in a while cause we are all busy. But how bout this if no one is working new years day how bout we have a little get together at my place. BYOB and also food if you like. So how about it and also watch ohio state whoop oregon in the rose bowl.

Which means im not giving out all the info if no one is showing up since it would be pointless to do. All I said if anyone is interested then stop up, not I am having a get together you should come by. Stop lecturing on every little detail im a little sleepy and irritated about things today so im a little short tempered. Shocked

Ace0751

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:55 am

Ace0751 wrote:
Freak wrote:

This is what I said

Which means im not giving out all the info if no one is showing up since it would be pointless to do. All I said if anyone is interested then stop up, not I am having a get together you should come by. Stop lecturing on every little detail im a little sleepy and irritated about things today so im a little short tempered. Shocked

First I didn't lecture you. Lecturing you would have been to sit there and go you should have done this and that and that and that. Secondly if you're in a shitty mood don't take it out on me and try to bitch at me for no reason. I said at this point it didn't matter since your last post was saying how you needed to know what people were doing later on New Year's day. Giving out all the info? You gave out NO INFO. All you said was how about we have a little get together at my place and that was it. CB and I then BOTH asked you if we'd be able to bring our boyfriends and got no answer. So people were interested but you never gave out ANY info for us to be able to go hey yeah we wanna stop over or we wanna come.
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  charliebrown36 Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:23 pm

New Years day is now over in 38 minutes.
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum