RMG Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLO FUCKERS!!! remember this place? join in and waste some time here!

3 posters

Go down

HELLO FUCKERS!!! remember this place? join in and waste some time here! Empty HELLO FUCKERS!!! remember this place? join in and waste some time here!

Post  fuzzbomb Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:44 pm

the rmg site is down again, so might as well use the "back up" spot again.
fuzzbomb
fuzzbomb

Back to top Go down

HELLO FUCKERS!!! remember this place? join in and waste some time here! Empty Re: HELLO FUCKERS!!! remember this place? join in and waste some time here!

Post  DxLISH Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:19 am

The back up spot or as I like to call it, the sweet spot. Smile
DxLISH
DxLISH

Back to top Go down

HELLO FUCKERS!!! remember this place? join in and waste some time here! Empty Re: HELLO FUCKERS!!! remember this place? join in and waste some time here!

Post  jitterypillow Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:50 am

I'm not as classy as you. I'll call it the g spot.

And, as usual, it took me forever to get to it. Embarassed

BTW, it's weird seeing my old pic sans goatee. It's kinda funny, when I had grown it back, I got comments about it, but I had actually had it for about 10 years until I shaved it off right before the first get together.
jitterypillow
jitterypillow

Back to top Go down

Post  DxLISH Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:08 am

I like your facial hair. Very Happy
DxLISH
DxLISH

Back to top Go down

Post  jitterypillow Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:29 am

Me, too. It gives me that distinguished evil-alternate-universe Spock look, and covers an annoying mole.

When I shaved it, it was really because I wanted to try something different, and make sure that I didn't have any kind of weird attachment to it. Some people get freaky about that sort of thing, and I'm weird enough. Very Happy
jitterypillow
jitterypillow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum