RMG Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The infamous fuck you thread!

+5
fuzzbomb
kasblah
jitterypillow
TarBaby
Freak
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The infamous fuck you thread! Empty The infamous fuck you thread!

Post  Freak Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:42 am

Fuck roverradio for not fixing the forums yet!

Fuck me for having to create this one as a backup.

Fuck that even if the inbreds come on here I have the power as admin! Muhahahaha!

Fuck yeah for CB's party this Friday.

Fuck Ace since he has to work.

Fuck trying to figure out what I want to do for my 30th birthday. Don't know if I wanna bar hop someone, find one bar to go to or even do a house party. Ugh!

Fuck yeah for going out later tonight.

Fuck that I think I'm gonna have to let this one guy down easily. He's a nice guy and fun to hang around but I don't think the sexual attraction is there.

Pass it!
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

The infamous fuck you thread! Empty Re: The infamous fuck you thread!

Post  TarBaby Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:11 am

Double fuck roverradio for not fixing forums

Fuck Freak for being so cool and coming up with a solution, who needs roverradio anyway!

Fuck Freak again, when is your 30th and ya you!! Maybe another reason to party together!!

Fuck that I'm always late and had no idea Ace had to work but I think he agreed to show up after

Fucking, fuck, fuck fuck yessss Friday is almost here!!

Fuck having to let people down when you like them but just not 'like that'

pass to the right Arrow

TarBaby

Back to top Go down

The infamous fuck you thread! Empty Fuck!

Post  jitterypillow Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:40 am

Fuck Roverradio's forums for not working.

Fuck Rover for not shelling out for better tech people for his website. I know he has other things on his mind, but they don't pertain to me, and I'm selfish. Laughing

Fuck being sore and chafed.

Fuck yeah for CB's party on Friday!

Fuck not being able to stay late on Friday. Crying or Very sad

Fuck being this tired. I really need to learn to sleep all the way through the night. Sleep

Fuck things that need fucking.

Fuck the next person on the Fuck You thread, just because! clown

Pass, with some cool comment along with it.
jitterypillow
jitterypillow

Back to top Go down

Post  kasblah Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:19 am

sorry gonna take the wind out of this for the moment, but I won't be offended if someone wants to bring the comic value back when I'm done

Fuck Cancer
Fuck it hard and painful
I just found out tonight my dad's cancer is back and has metastasized into his bones. Early prognosis is 2 to 3 years. They still need to do more tests, but yeah...

pass

kasblah

Back to top Go down

Post  jitterypillow Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:27 am

Very sorry to hear that, Kas.

I second fucking cancer.

Pass.
jitterypillow
jitterypillow

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:35 pm

Fuck having someone who is so into me and I'm not sure I'm into them.

Fuck that I truly miss being friends with someone but there is nothing I can do to try and fix the friendship.

Fuck that even thinking about the friendship upsets me. Crying or Very sad No

Fuck that I wish the one mutual friend would actually step up and try to defend me but I know they never will.

Fuck that I so miss having the one friend in my life.

Pass it.
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzbomb Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:48 am

fuck you ...

inbred assholes that fucked up the forums/blogs

passing it
fuzzbomb
fuzzbomb

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:22 am

Fuck Tar for fucking my 30th lol. It's November 15th but I'm gonna have to do stuff the 14th since the 15th luckily is a Sunday. Rolling Eyes

Fuck kas, I will always second a fuck of cancer. I've lost family members to it, had friends battle with it and family members who still battle it.

Fuck this one guy for being way too into me way too quickly. It's seriously making me back away. But I guess that isn't too much of a bad thing since I wasn't really into him the same way. It just means shit is gonna be more difficult to get him to stop.

Fuck yeah that the party is now closer.

Fuck me that I found a bottle of margarita mix but damn it, it's one that you have to add the tequila too or else I'd be kicking it with Jimmy Buffet right now.

Fuck you if you don't get the Jimmy reference. lol

Pass
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzbomb Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:47 pm

fuck you!!!

fuck you roverradio.com

fuck you whorex4

fuck you russie j

fuck you writer7

fuck you el69

fuck you style biters

fuck you haters

fuck you copycats

fuck all of you non posting slackers

fuck you Freak for giving me another outlet(thumbs up)

fuck all the regs
fuzzbomb
fuzzbomb

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:48 am

Fuck Fuzz for reminding me of this forum!! YAY!!!!

Fuck roverradio for being down!

Fuck Rover for not even giving us a fucking heads up that the site was gonna be down for a while!

Fuck if they start up the new site and it's fucked up with errors and shit like it was last time they created a new version of the site!

Fuck all the MIA people like Jittery, Ava, CK, Haz, Ace, Donkey and whoever else I might be forgetting.

Fuck this damn headache/migraine that I've had for like 3 days now and it won't go away!!!!

Fuck that it never fails...anytime I have something planned already is when people want to do shit or have shit going on! WTF!!!

Fuck me for stepping up to the rescue and cleaning out a friend's car when the one window got busted out and she was able to drive it home instead of waiting for a tow.

Fuck that my nephew apparently approves of my dude since he is already asking if he can/has to call him uncle yet lol.

Fuck my nephew and nieces for also wondering when we're getting married because they want to party. Shocked Shocked

Fuck Fuzz for not passing it.

Fuck me because I almost didn't realize that he didn't pass it lol

Fuck that I forgot what else I was gonna fuck.

Pass it on!!
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzbomb Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:19 am

fuck you Freak...

for busting my non passing ass.

fuck yeah for at least having an outlet

fuck yeah!!!i'm the shit!

passing or Freak will bust me...
fuzzbomb
fuzzbomb

Back to top Go down

Post  charliebrown36 Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:50 am

Fuck finally being out of the hospital. I am determined to not go back and stay fucking healthy. Mad

Fuck this forum website. It was probobly always work better than roverradio. Very Happy

Fuck FarmVille on Facebook. I spend way too much time playing it. Smile
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

http://www.myspace.com/classyeva

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:33 am

Fuck me for slacking and being too lazy to track down when Fuzz posted this on my Facebook page! lol

Fuck yeah for seeing something on CB's page where Fuzz posted this link today and I can vent!!!

Fuck this weather! Holy fuck...nothing like fighting to keep my door from blowing open or fighting to try and push my door open. Gotta love it!

Fuck that thankfully most of my X-mas shopping is done.

Fuck that I have a truly awesome mom who has stepped up to help me get the shopping done since....well I lack a good deal of funding.

Fuck that I now finally have the money to get my dude the gift I want to get him. I know he's gonna totally flip when he finds out what it is.

Fuck yeah for awesome sex!

Fuck guys who know what they are doing.

Fuck that I don't have to worry about guys who can't fuck, who can't do other sexual things right since I found one that can!

Fuck Fuzz cause well he's Fuzz and that's the only reason I need!

Fuck me for not making it to Tarbaby's the other night thanks to last minute family shit!

Fuck all the MIA people sorry but no individual fucks for you!

Fuck CB cause well...she went on a posting spree! lmao

Pass it to the...hmm....ah fuck pick a direction and pass it!
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  charliebrown36 Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:12 pm

Fuck yes for Freak NOT bitching at me about forgetting to pass in my first fuck on the new thread!

Fuck yes for me going on a posting spree... I have not posted enough in the past, and I like this forum better.

Fuck drama with the boyfriend. I hate it.

Fuck vagina's. Fuck period's. Fuck menstration. Fuck PMS. Fuck, fuck, fuck it.

Fuck fuzzy. I had a nice 'lil convo with him today.

Fuck Ace. I also had a nice 'lil convo with him today.

Fuck wanting to have a Christmas party and do a secret santa thing.

Fuck being nervous as fuck about tomorrow because I am going to the college to do this presentation thingy for a committee of people to see if my tuition fee's will get waived for this semester since I only attended a weeks worth of class and withdrew in mid September because of medical shit. If I get approved and don't have to pay the balance then I go to school sooner. God, I am quaking with nerves.

Fuck Taylor. I hate to love you, and a I love to hate you. I love you too damn much. Evil or Very Mad

Fuck fucking. I haven't done it in forever and it feels nice to vent to something that isn't actually listening as I type it. ((Besides, people give minimal feedback in the fuck you thread, which is just enough for me.))

Fuck the Christmas season. It makes me so jolly and happy. santa

Pass to the left (to the left).
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzbomb Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:15 am

ahem...

please allow me to clear my throat

enlighten you all with a little something i wrote

fuck you to the people who run for cover

fuck you to those who smother

fuck you also if you only sit back and watch

it's alot funner to hear what you got.

so let it out in a big fuck you...

passing for now...cause i gots work to do...
fuzzbomb
fuzzbomb

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:48 am

charliebrown36 wrote:Fuck yes for Freak NOT bitching at me about forgetting to pass in my first fuck on the new thread!

Fuck vagina's. Fuck period's. Fuck menstration. Fuck PMS. Fuck, fuck, fuck it.

Fuck me for slacking and not noticing that CB hadn't passed it! Damn me!! lol!!

Fuck this weather...well mostly the wind! Holy fuck!

Fuck people who drive cars and bitch about getting blown all over the road. You think a car is bad...try an SUV. But shit...I try not to complain because I know semi drivers have it even worse.

Fuck waking up today, going on Facebook and within minutes seeing TWO posts about 2 different family members having to go to the ER! Talk about a shitty fucking way to wake up! Thank god the one family member was just for her knee and luckily nothing was broken/fractured.

Fuck that my grandfather was the other person who had to go to the ER. He's having to stay at the hospital overnight because they aren't sure what's wrong yet. The only good thing is that his heart seemed okay from the test. That's a huge good thing cause just last year he had his 2nd quadruple bypass and THEN not even a month ago he got a defibulator (fuck the spelling on that) put in so....yeah you can see why him being taken to the ER could be a scary thing. Hopefully it is just an inner ear infection like they think it might be.

Fuck getting my man's X-mas gift today. He's gonna kick my ass for it. NOT because it's a bad gift or something he won't like cause hell I know he's gonna love it. He's gonna kick my ass because he'll roughly know how much I spent on it. Couldn't help it though. I know it's something he'll get a lot of use out of and really wants.

Fuck that I've had to fight off a few down times lately. I hate the month of December because it's been a very emotional month throughout my life. The first death I ever dealt with was 5 days before Christmas when I was like in 5th grade. We've had other deaths in the month as well as births so...it's one emotional fuck of a month.

Fuck that in just 3 days my parents will celebrate their 40th anniversary!! I can only hope one day I'm in the same spot as them. They are still just as happy as ever.

Fuck that my one brother is going through a divorce but...in the end it's better for him. If you're not happy in a situation...get out if it won't change.

Fuck Fuzz cause hell if I know why.

Fuck that I so need a new cell phone but still have about a month before I can do my new every 2 years thing. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that the water damage that I got at some point months ago doesn't kill my phone before then. lol

Pass it
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  charliebrown36 Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:14 pm

Ahem...

Fuck yes for being sly since I snuck past Freak without passing and her not noticing. Smile

Fuck Freak... good luck with all of the things your family is going through, I wish them and you the best during the holiday season and the new year to come.

Fuck fuzzy 'cause I love the fact that he made his fuck rhyme! I WANNA RHYMING FUCK!!!!! AND I WANNA FUCK RHYMING!!!!!

Fuck me and Taylor. I truly, honestly really think we can make it through anything.

Fuck Ms. Flo. She needs to go home, she is no longer welcome. Then again... she is NEVER welcome.

Fuck needing a new cell phone. Anyone wanna make a generous $120.00 donation to the Eva-needs-a-cell-phone fund?

Fuck KAS, 'cause I feel like it.

Fuck the Facebook threads... they it's growing in popularity... but everyone needs to come join these threads!!!!!!

Fuck going out to find a job tomorrow. I actually have a really good chance of getting a part time job as a Dispatcher in Newburg Hts., and I KINDA have an in, so I'm having a good feeling about getting it, and so is everyone who knows me well! I have a kick ass resume, I know how to dress, I know what I need to say (and half the things I'd need to do for the job and whatnot), and so yeah! I feel really good about it! Plus if I get hired even if it's part time, I'll be getting 20-25 hours a week, starting pay at $11 an hourrrrrr.

Fuck the Browns game. Yeah, it's cool they won, but it REPLACED JAY LENO AND THAT'S NOT OKAY. Smile

Pass --->that-a-way.

Oh wait. The best fuck of all.

FUCK YESSSSS! I THOUGHT THAT I WASN'T GOING TO BE ABLE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL UNTIL FALL 2010, BUT LUCKILY SOME STUFF HAPPENED THAT I WASN'T EXPECTING, SO I GET TO GO BACK IN JANUARY!!!!!! I'm super excited about the classes I'm taking too... Introduction to Logic, Survey of Rock and Roll, and Acting I. YAY! cat

Last edited by charliebrown36 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Two Fucks. :))
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:20 pm

Fuck that when I quoted CB before I forgot to say that I second her fuck of aunt flo!

Fuck the monthly visitor who truly is a cock blocker! Go away ho!! lol

Fuck Eve...you damn bitch for eating that apple! lmao

Fuck my headache.

Fuck this funk I'm in. I hate it but I know it'll pass.

Fuck that I need to go to sleep.

Pass it.
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  charliebrown36 Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:16 am

Fuck that the job opportunity didn't fall through. I'll find something soon.

Fuck wanting to take a bubble bath.

Fuck smoking.

Fuck being hungry.

Fuck needing to do laundry.

Pass.
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:22 am

Fuck yeah for the Browns beating the Steelers. Save the lame excuses Steelers fans. You lost, get over it lol

Fuck waking up today and getting to deal with drama.

Fuck when he gets in a mood to find things to be pissed about and then I have to try and get the peace back.

Fuck that I hate that this time of year brings about a lot of emotional stuff for me. It's good and bad and in the end is one fucked up emotional rollercoaster ride.

Fuck that I just wanna sleep this day away already.

Pass it.
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  DJ221009 Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:03 pm

First and foremost...FUCK YEAH for finally having a new and (so far) reliable outlet for us roverradio addicts...

Fuck CB...with p.o.v. videography for later viewing Twisted Evil

Fuck yeah for no more school until mid january

Fuck that not having class anymore means more back breaking work every week

Fuck the 32 apartments i will be cleaning tomorrow with 1 person to help me

Fuck buying Christmas presents...i'm broke and if it was the thought that really counts with a gift, i could just tell everyone i THOUGHT about getting them something nice and expensive and that should suffice

Fuck Fuzz, Kas, Freak, Ace, Jittery as well...we gotta stay on our toes so as not to be rusty when roverradio comes back up

paaaaaaaassssss it Arrow
DJ221009
DJ221009

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:59 am

Fuck DJ since he fucked me first.

Fuck the drama from Monday night but at least in the end it helps all of us learn more about each other and become better friends by working through shit.

Fuck that I probably won't see Justin until Sunday. I like his work schedule but sometimes I hate it too.

Fuck that Christmas is so damn close and I STILL have shopping to do.

Fuck that I need to sit down and figure out who all I still have to shop for.

Fuck having a big family cause damn that means a lot of shopping...3 brothers, 4 nieces, a nephew, parents, a boyfriend and some other family members.

Fuck that I need to get a belt replaced in my truck. Ugh!

Fuck crossing my fingers and hoping and praying that I had left my jacket at the bar on Monday!! Nothing like loses a new jacket that you've only had for like 2 weeks or so!! FUCK!!!!!!!

Fuck that I need to start wrapping some gifts. I hate wrapping!

Fuck ice....you really suck!

Pass it!!
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  charliebrown36 Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:09 am

Fuck DJ... and NO, I am the certified videographer. We've been over this. Wink

Fuck people being so selfish around Christmas. Do it for a good 'cause you assholes.

Fuck having more Christmas presents to finish.

Fuck being lazy all day and playing games on Facebook. Smile

Fuck Taylor. bounce

Pass. --->that-a-way.
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:11 am

Fuck that I've been slacking on posting on here!

Fuck all the MIA people.

Fuck roverradio.com. I'm not shocked at all that December 18th came and went and NO SITE.

Fuck Rover...stop being a cheap bastard and hire a REAL company to run your website. One that knows how to get a new site up and running without taking WEEKS to do it.

Fuck Christmas...I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas.

Fuck that 2010 is almost here. Where the fuck did 2009 go???

Fuck that I have NO clue what I'm doing for NYE but at least my dude is off of work and I'll get to spend the time with him.

Fuck having a pretty awesome X-mas...got some CDs I wanted, a video game I wanted, a book I wanted, a new laptop, an IPod Touch among some other things.

Fuck that thankfully some of the gifts I got for other people went over so well!

Fuck deliveries of things...why the fuck can't they be more specific??? In this day and age how come places STILL say they'll be to your place between say 12 and 4. Can't you narrow it down to even a 2 hour window so that people don't have to sit around and waste time waiting for you to fucking show up???

Fuck delivery times because most of the time when you don't try to do anything they won't show up till the last minute but the first fucking time you try to do anything during the waiting time they fucking show up early.

Pass it.
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzbomb Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:09 pm

*AHEM*

FUCK YOU 2009

fuck you non posting slacker ass lazy mother fuckers!!!

fuck you and your excuses...

fuck you Santa Claus(you cheap prick)

fuck you big brother

fuck you roverradio

fuck you rover

fuck you Fatswells(yeah,i listen on ocassion)

fuck you inbred family...i know you're coming back

so am i...with a vengeance!!

fuck you russie j

fuck you whorex4

fuck you el69/chad

fuck you writer7/jovon/crippled ass

fuck you ClevelandExPat(loser)keep on censoring me...

fuck you style/biters

fuck you copycats

fuck you clones

fuck you haters

fuck you old man winter(you aint so bad)

fuck you heath ledger

fuck you brittany murphy

fuck you rush limbaugh

fuck you Barrack Obama(terrible at being president)

fuck you "have's"...i'm a have not...

fuck large corporations and their funny way of doing business

fuck you 2009,again...

a special shout out goes out to...

Freak

cb/eva nel

HAZ

kas

Ace

JITTERYPILLOW

DJ

and all my other friends...you know who you are

fuck you....

passing so freak doesn't bust my BALLS!!

fuzzbomb
fuzzbomb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum