RMG Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why doesn't everybody just cut the bullshit and agree with me???

+2
kasblah
jitterypillow
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why doesn't everybody just cut the bullshit and agree with me??? Empty Why doesn't everybody just cut the bullshit and agree with me???

Post  jitterypillow Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:52 am

It really would make things easier. No arguments, and everything would be perfect, because I'm always right! You see? It'd be great!

C'mon... you know you want to! We'll just start up our own cult, and you can worship me as your loving God, and we'll go from there.

Who's signing up?? The line forms to the left, please have two forms of identification, and especially the one time only (maybe) fee. Really, it's for administrative purposes and such. Not for a trip to a non-extradition island where I can live off of your money and surround myself with beautiful women. Not for that at ALL.

BTW, we'll be serving Tropical Punch Flavor-Aid instead of Kool Aid. I got the recipe from Jim Jones, and he swears by it. Then a guy named Charlie who used to hang out with one of the Beach Boys will be coming by for some motivational speaking with his guitar. Who's ready for fun!?! pirat
jitterypillow
jitterypillow

Back to top Go down

Why doesn't everybody just cut the bullshit and agree with me??? Empty Re: Why doesn't everybody just cut the bullshit and agree with me???

Post  kasblah Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:39 am

I don't think so Tim

kasblah

Back to top Go down

Why doesn't everybody just cut the bullshit and agree with me??? Empty Re: Why doesn't everybody just cut the bullshit and agree with me???

Post  jitterypillow Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:46 am

Aw...

What if I say "please"? Not that I'm actually saying it, I just wanna know what if.
jitterypillow
jitterypillow

Back to top Go down

Post  kasblah Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:53 am

yeah....no What a Face

kasblah

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzbomb Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:15 pm

burrrrrp...good stuff.

*thud*... ...
fuzzbomb
fuzzbomb

Back to top Go down

Post  jitterypillow Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:24 am

See?? Fuzz is with me, aren'tcha Fuzz?

Fuzz?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuzz?

Evil or Very Mad

[strings Fuzz's body up like a big dead marionette]

There! As I was saying, you're with me, right Fuzz?

[pulls cord so Fuzz's head nods]

There ya go, then! Who's next??
jitterypillow
jitterypillow

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:17 am

scratch I'm gonna have to go with....NO on this one lol
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzzbomb Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:45 am

[suddenly...fuzz comes to...]

wha,what's going on?
and why is there string on me...?

oh yeah...(as fuzz looks in the mirror and see's a big red kool-aid mustache)

hey jitt...that shit's got some kick to it!
fuzzbomb
fuzzbomb

Back to top Go down

Post  jitterypillow Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:11 am

See?? I can bring my followers back from the dead! All I need to do is manipulate their corpses into odd positions and Bam! Back to life!

C'mon, folks... let's hear the chant. "Jittery is good, Jittery is grand"...
jitterypillow
jitterypillow

Back to top Go down

Post  charliebrown36 Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:27 am

But Charlie Brown is betterrrrrr.
This kinda seems like the "this is the story that never ends" thread.
I miss that thread.
Can this be that thread?
Please?
Embarassed
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

http://www.myspace.com/classyeva

Back to top Go down

Post  jitterypillow Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:37 pm

Far be it for me to turn down a blushing emoticon. Let's try to keep it to one sentence at a time, though! The last one got off track, with some folks (myself included) doing whole paragraphs and some folks leaving half-finished sentences! It wasn't "one half-sentence at a time", it was one SENTENCE at a time!

As such:

"Jittery, wearing his bedazzled preachers' robes and magnificently huge religious hat (because all good religious figures have excellent hats... check out the Pope!), appears before the RMG Exiles and begins to preach about the roles of faith, money, and sordid immoral sex in the world... namely that, to show your faith, you need to give me your money and sordid immoral sex!"
jitterypillow
jitterypillow

Back to top Go down

Post  charliebrown36 Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:06 am

"Eva likes the idea of sex all the time to show faith, so she gets right to work."
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace0751 Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:40 am

Jit if I ever agree with you then our topic would get boring fast so not I do not agree lol

Ace0751

Back to top Go down

Post  jitterypillow Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:59 am

Ace, Ace, Ace... agreeing with me doesn't negate interest! Just because you would be lower ranking in the Church of the Jittery Christ, doesn't mean you wouldn't still feel a happy and fulfilling existance as my personal chef and all around gofer-bitch! Moo-hoo-hah-hah! Twisted Evil Come, have some of this nice, refreshing Tropical Punch Koolaid, and we'll talk things over after the sedatives have kicked in!

Back to the story:

"Jittery preaches on, teaching that universal harmony can be yours, so long as you live in a compound with me and my followers, drink plenty of Koolaid, give me all of your money and firearms, and make sure that all the ladies show up in my office/ hot tub for massive orgies-- err, I mean sermons." cheers
jitterypillow
jitterypillow

Back to top Go down

Post  charliebrown36 Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:50 pm

"Eva quickly realizes what is going on and becomes enraged... the universe revolves around her! Not this Jittery fellow."
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

Back to top Go down

Post  jitterypillow Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:31 pm

"Jittery, not wanting to disrupt the flock's beliefs, appeases Eva by explaining that he is the deliverer of peace and Heaven, while she, as the center of the universe, recieves us all into the power of her soul... essentially making Jit the pitcher and Eva the catcher."

Bwah-hah-hah! Laughing
jitterypillow
jitterypillow

Back to top Go down

Post  charliebrown36 Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:38 am

Hahaha.
Wow.
I can't even think of anything to reply to that with.
confused
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace0751 Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:28 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA +1 jit

Ace0751

Back to top Go down

Post  jitterypillow Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:56 am

You see? Further proof that everybody should just agree with me.

"Jittery preaches on, telling how God has spoken to him, and God wants... a waterslide!"
jitterypillow
jitterypillow

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace0751 Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:11 pm

Well start digging in your yard and bam a water slide.

Ace0751

Back to top Go down

Post  charliebrown36 Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:42 pm

Ace0751 wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA +1 jit

Bite me. Evil or Very Mad
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

Back to top Go down

Post  charliebrown36 Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:46 pm

jitterypillow wrote:You see? Further proof that everybody should just agree with me.

"Jittery preaches on, telling how God has spoken to him, and God wants... a waterslide!"

"Eva decides to use her 'can-be-utterly-whiny-and-annoying-voice' since she feels that the time has arisen and says, 'But how can we have a waterslide if we don't have a POOL?'"
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

Back to top Go down

Post  jitterypillow Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:32 am

"A rope mysteriously appears in Jittery's hands, and as he pulls on it, a curtain parts to reveal... Jitterystown, a theme park/ reinforced compound for Jit and his followers to have family fun and laughs while holding off the FBI Waco-style, including waterslides, wave pools, roller coasters, cannon placements, a crocodile-filled moat, and endless entertainment for the whole family!"
jitterypillow
jitterypillow

Back to top Go down

Post  charliebrown36 Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:50 pm

"Eva becomes infuriated at the lack of attention being paid to her. 'YOU CAN'T HAVE A DAMN WATERSLIDE IF THERE ISN'T A POOL AT THE BOTTOM!'"
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

Back to top Go down

Post  jitterypillow Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:21 am

"Jittery continues his presentation, showing images of over twenty different waterslides, each ending in a Slip N Slide style stretch o' fun, allowing sliders to slide all day long, over and over, and never once have to swim in a pool."

Cool
jitterypillow
jitterypillow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum