RMG Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The dating scene

+4
charliebrown36
kasblah
jitterypillow
Freak
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The dating scene - Page 2 Empty Re: The dating scene

Post  charliebrown36 Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:51 pm

Freak wrote:Yeah that's what me and Justin have agreed on. Cause we both have done the storm off routine to the other one. We've both said hey from now on if you need to get out of the situation or just need time to cool down...then just say so. It'll cause less drama. You won't piss off the other person because you just walk off. Plus it's like this way if you truly want left alone for a few minutes you won't have to worry that the other person keeps trying to talk to you. But that's one of my things I do with him (the grabbing him).

See that's my personal demon in relationships. I'm really bad at shutting up if I'm pissed off or upset. Even if you say you don't wanna talk, or whatever you say to me, I just keep yapping away until I've got everything out. And then he'll say like... two words and I'll go on another huge rant. This tends to be a 'cause of alot of out fights. Neutral
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

http://www.myspace.com/classyeva

Back to top Go down

Post  charliebrown36 Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:52 pm

Ace0751 wrote:Good thing I have not found anyone yet cause if we got into an argument I would say what I need to say and end of story. No drama here lol. And enough with all the quotations my god.

Well quotes make it easy to know what you are posting about/who you are replying to. 'Cause something you may have more than one thing to say on the topic. cat
charliebrown36
charliebrown36

http://www.myspace.com/classyeva

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:04 am

Ace0751 wrote:Good thing I have not found anyone yet cause if we got into an argument I would say what I need to say and end of story. No drama here lol. And enough with all the quotations my god.

No. It's called like CB said...it helps to show who the fuck you are responding to. And if you truly believe that saying what you need to say = no drama you're fucking out of your mind. Cause sometimes people saying what they want to say is what causes the drama. Chances are you say what you want and it's gonna piss someone off, make someone upset or so on and then it's gonna be what starts drama.
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 am

charliebrown36 wrote:
Freak wrote:Yeah that's what me and Justin have agreed on. Cause we both have done the storm off routine to the other one. We've both said hey from now on if you need to get out of the situation or just need time to cool down...then just say so. It'll cause less drama. You won't piss off the other person because you just walk off. Plus it's like this way if you truly want left alone for a few minutes you won't have to worry that the other person keeps trying to talk to you. But that's one of my things I do with him (the grabbing him).

See that's my personal demon in relationships. I'm really bad at shutting up if I'm pissed off or upset. Even if you say you don't wanna talk, or whatever you say to me, I just keep yapping away until I've got everything out. And then he'll say like... two words and I'll go on another huge rant. This tends to be a 'cause of alot of out fights. Neutral

Ah well sometimes some people just don't have a lot to say in situations or they don't wanna say too much in the heat of the moment. I know sometimes I get quiet when me and Justin have issues. It's mostly cause I know my temper might get the better of me and I'll say something strictly out of anger.
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace0751 Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:21 pm

Freak wrote:

No. It's called like CB said...it helps to show who the fuck you are responding to. And if you truly believe that saying what you need to say = no drama you're fucking out of your mind. Cause sometimes people saying what they want to say is what causes the drama. Chances are you say what you want and it's gonna piss someone off, make someone upset or so on and then it's gonna be what starts drama.

See I just don't care right now cause a lot of people that I went out with always stabbed me in the back and most of the time I was like what the hell did I do. I find shit out later and it pisses me off so much that I just don't give a shit now. If your going to be a bitch to me or my friends then you have no room in my life and move on. That's what its been lately I just don't give a crap no more.

Ace0751

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:53 am

Ace0751 wrote:
Freak wrote:

See I just don't care right now cause a lot of people that I went out with always stabbed me in the back and most of the time I was like what the hell did I do. I find shit out later and it pisses me off so much that I just don't give a shit now. If your going to be a bitch to me or my friends then you have no room in my life and move on. That's what its been lately I just don't give a crap no more.

That's fine to be that way. My point was you made the comment that you're gonna say what you want and that because of that there's no drama there. And I'm saying you're out of your mind if you think speaking your mind = no drama. Cause I guarantee most times when you've spoke your mind you probably pissed off someone, upset someone or so on and DID have drama cause of it. Whether you cared or not isn't the issue. Here's what I'm saying. Say you have a friend John and he's being a complete douchebag. I guarantee if you go to John and go dude you are the biggest douchebag there is and go on and speak your mind and say why he's a douchebag and shit that most of the time it's gonna stir up drama. Either he's gonna fire back at you or he's gonna go to other people and talk shit about you and so on. Hence me saying that speaking your mind doesn't = no drama. I mean I could call some chick a whore and not care what she thinks or how she responds but it doesn't mean there won't be drama from it.
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:33 am

Freak wrote:I admit I hate the dating scene. lol I think part of why I say that is you have too many people putting on acts to impress people or get something out of it.

Haha to think not even 2 months after I started this thread my opinion changed lol.
Freak
Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  yagerman Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:22 pm

Speaking of this dating stuff and after reading some of the post. I agree on one area we do seem to change a bit when dating and sometimes one may not even realize it and it maybe good or bad. Nevertheless, i do too hate the dating scene for another reason. You try your best to be yourself, be nice and hope they like you. However, after everything is put on line the other person may pick a silly reason to end the relationship and then we must go through the whole process once again. Its all so tiresome but will be worth it for the happiness if one finds that feeling and person. Single life sucks i don't care what anyone says, it sucks major monkey balls...
yagerman
yagerman

Back to top Go down

Post  DxLISH Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:22 pm

I gave up on dating awhile ago. I dont want to just be someones booty-call and I have alot of baggage so no one ever wants to actually date me. Nobody could ever get past my walls, so I guess it doesnt matter anyway.
DxLISH
DxLISH

Back to top Go down

Post  yagerman Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:56 pm

DxLISH wrote:I gave up on dating awhile ago. I dont want to just be someones booty-call and I have alot of baggage so no one ever wants to actually date me. Nobody could ever get past my walls, so I guess it doesnt matter anyway.

I think your just holding out for another preppy who likes jersey shore as much as you do...lol Wait what walls? One might find a way over the wall, you better have some enforcements.

I tried to give up on dating and liked that just have to care about myself but then certain aspects i do miss and its worth to say fuck it i'll man the fuck up. I do miss the cuddle time and free hugs....lol
yagerman
yagerman

Back to top Go down

Post  Tali Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:02 am

I'm really close to giving up on dating myself.

Single since Oct, so I'm kind of used to being on my own now and I fucking despise it. I miss the giving/recieving affection and feeling close to someone. I miss sending the "thinking about you" texts in the middle of the day and talking on the phone late into the night when we can't see each other. I miss holding someone while we sleep. Of course I miss the sex, that goes without saying, but I've had a relationship based on sex before and it wasn't what I wanted. I can be a very intimate and romantic person, but all of that is gathering dust right now *sigh*.

I've tried internet dating (yes, rip away at me for that) and it's a fucking joke. On a site that supposedly matches you with the most compatable partners, less than 10 women out of 1000 have returned interest. Out of that <10, only 1 tried for a relationship. How's that for a blow to someone's self-esteem?

No matter how much I hate being single, I'm not going to settle. I feel like I've settled before and I'm not going to do it again. I know what I am looking for in a woman and I'm not willing to compromise. It's my turn to be picky, even at the risk of being single for the rest of my life.

All I'd like is 1 woman to return interest and everything to turn out happy. Am I asking for too much?

Tali
Tali

Back to top Go down

Post  yagerman Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:14 am

Oh come people don't give up!! I could tell you some sad stories that would make some people think why do i go on? Like very recently i had my heart crushed and i still confused why it ended because i feel i went beyond what should be expected of me. We do still talk but it hurts a bit knowing hey she can only be a friend and thats it so maybe there is a slight chance but doubtful. My issues are being shy and quiet when i first introduce to people and i so want to change cause i know its a huge downfall. People tend to avoid me because of this and i feel like shit because i know its all my fault but i take some time maybe more than others and try to bounce back. So don't give up People.

On another note there is nothing wrong with trying a date site because its better than going to a bar to meet someone. However, i feel some date sites make it like your choosing a car with being too picky. My older brother met his wife now on a date site. I say try anything to find that special person.

I so feel if i wasn't shy i would rule this planet cuz i feel im very attractive, smart, great job, and oh yea no debt. No that wasn't a typo i have no debt. I do have agree i miss that text or calls saying they miss me which is so hard to move past and yet im not ready to give up.

Maybe we need a single night out to go insane bom
yagerman
yagerman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum